The Native Reactor Sunglasses are the best for responding to something in a particular manner. These Native sunglasses feature Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames making them tough and lightweight for your tough pursuit. Whether you’re biking, scaling cliffs or marathoning on that one path, these Native frames won’t slip up on your face. Mastoid Temple Grips and Cushinol nose pads and brow bars keep these Native sport sunglasses stationary when you aren’t. These Native sunglasses will keep your eyes focused on the prize all the while giving your face the grace it needs. Remember, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. That saying was created after these Native sunglasses were born.
FEATURES of the Native Reactor Sunglasses
- Rhyno-Tuff air frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam action hinges
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Folding Plate Technology: This revolutionary system uses complex contoured ribs in a section of the frame to control the flex of the temples. This maximizes the strength-to-weight ratio of the frame
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic gear kit and sport Flex included