The Native Nova Sunglasses provide a sleeker look than other Native sunglasses. Although with more lens and less frame, the Nova sunglasses include the Anti-Ocular Intrusion System to keep the lenses from injuring your eyes during an impact, so you won't have to worry about the extra lens being of any kind of danger. In addition to safety, this piece of eyewear also includes Cushinol for added comfort, and Ryhno-Tuff Air Frames for increased durability. Comfort is key. These lenses are great for low-key lighting conditions, so be sure to keep them handy around sun-down, before you party. Or, you could wear them while you party. Remember, the sun never sets on a badass.
FEATURES of the Native Nova Sunglasses
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Wire Core Temple
- Optic Gear Kit Included
- Fit Profile: Medium - Large