Get a FREE Native Cooler when you order any pair of Native Sunglasses. Just use code COOLER in your cart and we'll magically take care of the free cooler thing. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Nano 2 Polarized Sunglasses by Native were crafted by the sunglass gods. They packed these Native sunglasses with a quick, easy interchangeable lens system, Cam Action hinges and Ryhno-Tuff Air Frames. All these features make these Native sport sunglasses ready for whatever you’re up for. Whether it’s rock climbing, mountain biking or flying kites, these Nano Native sunglasses will stay in place so you can avoid that awkward face shimmy to get them back in place. Now, when I say Nano Native sunglasses, I don’t mean that these Native sunglasses are tiny. They’re actually quite suitable for human faces.
FEATURES of the Native Nano 2 Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and Sport Flex Included