Get a FREE Native Cooler when you order any pair of Native Sunglasses. Just use code COOLER in your cart and we'll magically take care of the free cooler thing. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Native Lodo Sunglasses are a perfect mix of city streeter and outdoor refugee. The Single Snap-Back interchangeable system on these Native sunglasses makes it simple to change lenses on the fly. These Native sport sunglasses feature Cam Action Hinges, allowing them to snap in place when you need them to be secure. The Native Lodos also feature Mastoid Temple Grip and Cushinol nose pads and brow bars to hold these Native frames to your face when you’re getting out of line. The venting system on these Native sunglasses is badass too, no one likes to fog up mid-run. These Native glasses are probably perfect for Jenga because that game gets freaking intense too.
FEATURES of the Native Lodo Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Soft Case Included