Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Larimer Sunglasses by Native are a real work of eyewear. Just take a look at these Native sport sunglasses and you’ll understand. For you free spirits looking for a pioneering sunglass, these Native sunglasses won’t disappoint. With Rhyno-Tuff Air Frame technology these lightweight and tough Native sport sun glasses will keep you navigating with ease. You won’t be adjusting these Native sunglasses doing what you do, with Mastoid Temple Grip and Cushinol nose grips and brow bars, these Native Larimer sunglasses are going to stay in place, just like that cat under your porch.
FEATURES of the Native Larimer Sunglasses
- Metal Frame
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Flex Metal Adjustable Nose Pad System
- Optic Gear Kit Included