The Native Hardtop Polarized Sunglasses are sport sunglasses for active people. Cushinol™ temple boots and nose pads are what give these shades the soft landing with Mastoid Temple Grip™ comfortably secures the frame to your head, all in a lightweight frame, regardless of the sport you're engaged in at the moment. Hit the road running, pedal through the dirtiest of trails, climb your way to the top and so much more, all while protecting your eyes from the sun with Poly Crystal Carbonate® polarized lenses. Reducing glare, blocking UV rays and giving you a clearer picture in a bright, outdoor world, you're ready to head out in the morning and not stop until sundown.
FEATURES of the Native Hardtop Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Medium - Large