Get a FREE Native Keep Your Noggin Warm Beanie when you order any pair of Native Sunglasses. Just add the sunglasses and color beanie you want to your cart, enter code NATIVEHAT, and we'll take care of the free hat thing. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Native Grip Sunglasses are like sun, snow and heaven melded together into a plastic frame. These Native sport sunglasses are perfect for your next outdoor or urban pursuit. For those of you doing a lot of navigating through city or backcountry paths, you’ll appreciate the bells and whistles on these lightweight, durable Native sunglasses. Cushioned touch points and a Mastoid Temple Grip keep these Native lenses on your face, not on the ground below. Hey, they aren’t called the Native Hold Lightly sunglasses. They’re the Native Grip sunglasses. What sounds better Native sunglasses, Native eyewear or Native sun glasses? I can’t seem to decide.
FEATURES of the Grip Sunglasses by Native
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames, which are extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- A venting system to eliminate fogging
- Cushinol Nose Pads, Temple Boots and Brow Bar which creates a non-slip comfortable fit
- Cam-Action Hinges, which allows the temples to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip, which ensures that the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), which allows for a secure and comfortable fit without pinching
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System, which is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting towards your eyes in the event of a high velocity impact
- Signature metal plaque
- Best fits Medium to Large face
- Comes with SportFlex and Optic Gear