The Native Gonzo Sunglasses are the bee’s knees, the fly’s goodbyes, the cat’s pajamas. You get it. These Native sunglasses are sport-friendly and are sure to stay on your lid while you’re in the hustle and bustle of it. The Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames these Native frames come equipped with, make these Native sport sunglasses light and durable. No weighed down noggin due to these Native frames. These Native sunglasses may not be as cute and cuddly as Gonzo himself, but I don’t think that’s such a bad thing. The guy is pretty crazy; it all went downhill after he stole Kermit’s apple juice, took his scooter for a spin and went to the slammer for a couple weeks. He had it coming though.
FEATURES of the Native Gonzo Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Soft Case Included
- Fit Profile: Large - X Large