Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Native Gonzo Polarized Sunglasses are thick-framed sunglasses for the outdoor enthusiast. Monster protection from the sides in a lightweight frame keeps your peripheral vision from getting blasted by a ray of sun through the trees as well as shielded from wayward bits of debris. The wrap stays close to your face with Cushinol™ nose pads to prevent slippage at the nose. A built-in venting system ensures clear vision as you're pumping the pedals hard or climbing upward in the hot summer sun. Finish off the day at the local restaurant by the sea, watching the sunset over the calming ocean waves.
FEATURES of the Native Gonzo Polarized Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Soft Case Included