Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Native Endo Sunglasses are incredibly mysterious and post-modern, much like Fredric Jameson and architecture. These Native frames feature some serious cool specs. Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames and a venting system makes these Native lenses brilliant for those unexpected foggy areas during your adventure. With a Mastoid Temple Grip and Cushinol support, these lightweight Native sunglasses will groove to fit your head and stay in place. Although extremely durable, please refrain from throwing your Native sport sunglasses on the asphalt while playing in the street, it’s just plain rude and unsightly.
FEATURES of the Native Endo Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Folding Plate Technology: This revolutionary system uses complex contoured ribs in a section of the frame to control the flex of the temples. This maximizes the strength-to-weight ratio of the frame
- Optic Gear Kit and Sport Flex Included