The Native Dash XP Polarized Sunglasses are super lightweight sunglasses for moving fast in the outdoors. Daily run, a week on the trail, speeding downhill on your mountain bike and more, the shades stay put and stay comfy due to the Cushinol™ nose pads. Rimless on the bottom sheds weight while hybrid venting at the top deters a foggy lens. The medium fit profile won't take over your face, just protects the eyes from UV rays with the P.C.C.® lens. Dash to your right, left, forward and back, you speedy person, you.
FEATURES of the Native Dash XP Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included