The Native Chilkat Polarized Sunglasses are snazzy sunglasses to get yourself through a sunny day. The N3™ polarized lenses are the little windows in front of your eyes, sworn to protect against UV rays and other harmful types of light. The medium to large fit profile stays put on your noggin thanks to Mastoid Temple Grip™ and Cushinol™ nose pads. Lookin' slick is just the name of the game.
FEATURES of the Native Chilkat Polarized Sunglasses
- N3 Lens Technology: This is the most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. For real. N3 lenses block up to 4 times more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
SPECIFICATIONS of the Native Chilkat Polarized Sunglasses
- Best fits a medium to large profile