The Cable Sunglasses by Native are perfect for your next urban adventure. These Rhyno-Tuff Native frames are so lightweight and durable, they might float off your face. Jokes. The Cushinol Nose Pads, Temple Boots and Brow Bar on these Native sunglasses will hold them down. The Native Cable sunglasses are great for high impact stuff and are specifically designed to keep your Native lenses out of your eyes in case you have a serious high impact. I’d really like to see what these Native sunglasses look like on my dog, she’s such a diva though, I don’t think she’d be able to stand them.
FEATURES of the Native Cable Sunglasses
- Single Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Large - X Large