The Native Bomber Sunglasses are the bomb.com. Whether you’re driving a military aircraft designed to attack ground and sea targets or out in the sun getting your own, these Native sunglasses are sure to be grand for your epic journey. Native equipped these Native sunglasses with Cushinol Nose Pads, creating a non-slip comfort fit for when you’re sweating your tail off flying that plane or talking to that cute person of the opposite sex in Spanish class. These Native sunglasses also rock a Mastoid Temple Grip which is better than a mastodon but not nearly as cool as a pterodactyl who boasts a wingspan of 23 feet. That all means they're basically going to stick to your head and not move.
FEATURES of the Native Bomber Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Soft Case Included
- Fit Profile: Large