The Native Bomber Polarized Sunglasses are thick framed sunglasses for action adventures. The thick frames block rays from your peripherals and Poly Crystal Carbonate® lenses shield your eyes from harmful UV rays, all while providing clear vision of the trail ahead. Cushinol™ nose pads aid in the non-slip grip and full comfort so you can push yourself to the limits, without pushing the bridge further up your nose time after time. Plus, if you trip, or are busy climbing and crash your face into some rocks or a tree branch smacks your face while speeding down the trail, the Anti-Ocular Intrusion System® prevents the lenses from exploding into your eye. That sounds like a super good thing to me. Sorry for being so gruesome.
FEATURES of the Native Bomber Polarized Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Soft Case Included