The Bolder Sunglasses by Native are in a world-class terrain of their own. These sharp Native sunglasses have great grip and cushion so when you’re grappling up that boulder, your Native sunglasses will stay in place. The Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames on these lightweight Native sunglasses makes them even more durable than a rhino. You know rhinos are pretty street tough too, I can’t imagine how tough they’d be rocking a pair of Native Bolder Sunglasses. Yikes. Move it, move it.
FEATURES of the Native Bolder Sunglasses
- Double Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System: This revolutionary system is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting toward your eyes in the event of an impact
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Medium - Large