The Native Blanca Polarized Sunglasses are vented sunglasses for trail running. The semi-rimless frame is constructed with a co-injected Rhyno-Tuff® air frame for a lightweight, non-slip grip. The technologically advanced N3™ polarized lenses block harmful rays from your eyes, so you can focus on the run and leaping over rocks and fallen logs. Yes, you can totally leap about without worry of movement from the frame, thanks to Mastoid Temple Grip™. Snug on the face and they even come with a SportFlex™ lens for low-light activities. Round of golf in the clouds, anyone?
FEATURES of the Native Blanca Polarized Sunglasses
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Side Venting
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- N3 Lens Technology: This is the most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. For real. N3 lenses block up to 4 times more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Medium - Large