The Native Bigfork Polarized Sunglasses are large fit sunglasses for protection in low light and bright sunlight. That's right, they include two different types of lenses, so when the clouds roll in, pop in the SportFlex™ to keep your eyes happy without feeling like you're wandering around in the dark. As the sun makes a triumphant return to your hike, kick the SportFlex to the curb and stick with the N3™ polarized lenses for clear vision and protection against UV rays. The co-injected Rhyno-Tuff® air frames stay put on your head while remaining comfy in any situation.
FEATURES of the Native Bigfork Polarized Sunglasses
- Single Snap-Back Interchangeable Lens System
- Co-Injected Molding: Native frames now seamlessly incorporate their grippy, comfortable molding right into the plastic
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames: Made with proprietary high-performance thermoplastic material that is extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high-velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- Venting System: Exhaust vents are incorporated into the design framework to enhance airflow, and virtually eliminate fog and condensation, while strategically placed hybrid vents and side vents (available on select models) keep frames snugger on your face without compromising fit. This unique design feature is the only system available that allows maximum ventilation while blocking extraneous incoming light.
- Cushinol: Cushinol nose pads ensure a soft feel and custom fit, regardless of nose shape or size, and Cushinol temple boots create a non-slip grip to keep sunglasses in place during athletic activity
- Cam-Action Hinges: This patented feature allows the temple to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip: This proprietary design feature ensures the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), allowing for a secure and comfortable fit
- N3 Lens Technology: This is the most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. For real. N3 lenses block up to 4 times more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
- Optic Gear Kit and SportFlex Included
- Fit Profile: Large - X Large