Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Native Ambush sunglasses are built to get down and gritty. Real gritty. These pair of Native sunglasses feature a venting system to eliminate that nagging fog stuff. Native eyewear is notoriously known to be extremely lightweight and durable, just like B.I.G. himself. Wear these Native sunglasses while rock-climbing, scaling inner-city brick walls or throwing a stick for Fido. These lightweight Native sunglasses will stand up to high velocity collisions and extreme temperature conditions, making them perfect for making out too. Native eyewear comes with a lot of other bells and whistles too, but I’ll just let you scroll down and act surprised.
FEATURES of the Ambush Sunglasses by Native
- Interchangeable lens system
- Rhyno-Tuff Air Frames, which are extremely lightweight, yet durable enough to withstand high velocity collisions and temperature extremes
- A venting system to eliminate fogging
- Cushinol Nose Pads, which creates a non-slip comfortable fit
- Cam-Action Hinges, which allows the temples to quickly lock into position
- Mastoid Temple Grip, which ensures that the temple ends hug the mastoid bone (behind your ears), which allows for a secure and comfortable fit without pinching
- Anti-Ocular Intrusion System, which is designed to prevent your lenses from dangerously shooting towards your eyes in the event of a high velocity impact
- Signature metal plaque
- Best fits a Small to Medium size face
- Comes with Optic Gear