• Please note that the conversion chart provided above is for the Moving Comfort styles listed that are offered in sizes X-Small to X-Large.
• The following Moving Comfort bra styles are offered in the standard cup and band sizing: Maia, Juno, Rebound Racer, Jubralee, Fiona, and Luna.
A/B Cup Bras
30 AB - 32 A
32 AB - 34 A
34 AB - 36 A
36 AB - 38 A
38 AB - 40 A
65 AB - 70 A
70 AB - 75 A
75 AB - 80 A
80 AB - 85 A
85 AB - 90 A
C/D Cup Bras
30 CD - 32 C
32 CD - 34 C
34 CD - 36 C
36 CD - 38 C
38 CD - 40 C
65 CD - 70 C
70 CD - 75 C
75 CD - 80 C
80 CD - 85 C
85 CD - 90 C
MOVING COMFORT FIT GUIDE and INFO
Each Moving comfort style belongs in one of three collections, each of which are designed to help you find your preferred fit. These are called the SECURE Collection, the STABILIZE Collection, and the CONTROL Collection.
• The SECURE Collection: A traditional sports bra with a fashion twist. It has the easy slip-on feature and is designed to effortlessly match your body's movements.
• The STABILIZE Collection: The mix of features and adjustability give you great shape and a ton of support without feeling overbearing.
• The CONTROL Collection: If you despise any sort of bounce, this collection will keep you securely locked down so you can focus your energy on your workout, or solving 9 down on your crossword puzzle.
MOVING COMFORT SPORTS BRA BASICS FIT GUIDE and INFO
The band should be as snug as possible while staying comfortable- more so than your lingerie bra. If the band rides up, it is either too loose or you need to adjust the straps. If the straps do not fix the issue, the band is too loose and chafing could be a problem.
Scoop your breasts into the cups, making sure they are centered. If the cup size fits you correctly, your breasts will be completely contained within the cups. If any of your breast tissue spills out the top or sides, then the cup size is too small and we recommend you go up a cup size.
The fabric of the bra should be smooth. If there is any wrinkles or puckers, that may mean that the straps need to be adjusted or that the cup size is too large.
The underwire should sit on your rib cage below the breast tissue with the center panel resting comfortably flat against your breastbone. Any gaping in the center may indicate the need to go up a cup size.
The straps should not slide or dig into your shoulders. A bra with adjustable straps allow for a more custom fit. You should not feel like most of the support is coming from the straps. If you do, you may need a smaller band size.
FIT CHALLENGES SOLVED:
• SURGERY or INJURY:
- Women who have suffered injuries on their arms, neck, or shoulders or even those who have just had breast surgery may find traditional racerback style too difficult to put on. We recommend that you look for a style that has detachable front-adjustable straps or an open-back style with a back closure.
• PREGNANCY or NURSING:
- For women going through pregnancy or nursing, sports bras can be a fantastic solution for the extra sensitivity women may experience while their bodies change. We recommend that you look for a style with front-adjustable straps. As an added bonus, keep in mind that this style will make breastfeeding much easier.
• NARROW SHOULDERS:
- Women who have narrow shoulders constantly have to fight to keep the bra straps from sliding down, and we recommend a racerback or crossback style to avoid any discomfort or unwanted slip.
• UNEVEN BREASTS:
- It is normal for women to have one breast that is bigger than the other, and it is important to always fit your sports bra to the larger cup and look for a style with adjustable straps. This will allow you to customize the fit to each individual breast.
• WEARING TWO BRAS:
- Wearing two bras does not necessarily mean getting the correct amount of support or comfort. Believe it or not, you can get ample support and coverage with just one bra. We recommend that you look for a supportive style that was designed for larger cup sizes.
FINDING YOUR SHAPE
Less dense and possibly wider set.
The most common shape; flatter at the top with a fuller cup at the bottom.
The breasts are equally round all over and you are sometimes challenged by too much cleavage.
Rated 5 out of
Great support, great fit, easy on & off!!I have been looking for a sport bra like this for a long, long time. Most sport bras are squishy, hot, and hard to get off when you sweat like I do. This one is not squishy so you can keep your girly shape, but at the same time it provides firm support. I have some bras that I almost need a personal dresser to get off my body after spinning class, but this one is super easy due to the adjustable back closure & criss-cross straps. It is also quite breathable, while at the same time providing modesty due to the contoured cups. I have worn it for running, cycling, weight lifting, and other miscellaneous workouts at the gym, and it works for all. I love it!!,,,,
Date published: 2013-10-12
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10230375, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;