The Zoom Case by Mountainsmith. NEW FOR 2010! The ultimate Hi-Zoom point and shoot camera case with multiple wear functions, ergonomic access, redundant security, and detachable raincover. Sized for large format point and shoots as well as mini-DV camcorders. Eco-friendly with 100% recycled PET ReDura.
FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Zoom Case
- PE frame sheet inner structure for increased gear protection and load stabilizing management
- Coated mesh pockets for quick media identification and security
- Ample waist belt pocket organization for on the go needs
- Yellow Poly Fleece padded liner for easy visibility and custom modularity
- Clamshell access to camera carrying main compartment
- (SM) Sized to fit HiZoom, Micro 4/3rds, and Point and Shoot
- (MD) Sized to fit HiZoom Point and Shoot cameras and kit DSLRs
- Lined and padded interior
- Belt attachment option
- Water resistant main zipper
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Laminated mesh zippered pocket under the lid
- Raincover included
- Top handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountainsmith Zoom Case
The SPECS for Small
- 450d ReForge PET body fabric (100% Recycled)
- 210d Poly liner
The SPECS for Medium
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 5.25 x 5.5 x 3.75"
- Interior Dimension: 4.75 x 5 x 3.25"
- Weight: 10 oz / .3 kg
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 8 x 7 x 4.25"
- Interior Dimension: 7.5 x 6.5 x 3.75"
- Weight: 13.5 oz / .38 kg