The Tour FX Bag - Recycled Mountainsmith. UPDATED FOR 2010! The ultimate waistpack carry solution for your DSLR camera and extra lenses; complete with extra 2.0" expansion for longer lens capacity, detachable raincover, side 22oz water bottle carry, and Hypalon Lens Case Attachment System (LCAS). The reverse clamshell opening provides for fast ergonomic access . . . that elusive cover-shot is only a moment away. Now made with 100% recycled PET ReDura. See specifications for suggested camera body size.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Tour FX Bag - Recycled
- PE framesheet inner structure for increased gear protection and load stabilizing management
- Coated mesh pockets for quick media identification and security
- Ample waistbelt pocket organization for on the go needs
- Yellow Poly Fleece padded liner for easy visibility and custom modularity
- Unique clamshell opening top compartment
- Removable storm cover
- Removable shoulder strap with sliding pad
- Air mesh foam back paneliter
- Back panel airline ticket pocket
- Tuck-away waistbelt
- Delta Compression System load adjustment
- Side Hypalon attachment point to accommodate lens cases carry system
- Side mesh pocket fits 22oz bottle
- Interior padded compartment with dividers
- Expansion zipper to accommodate longer lenses
The SPECS of the Mountainsmith Tour FX Bag - Recycled
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 14 x 12 x 6.25"
- Interior Dimension: 13.25 x 11.25 x 5.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz / 1.25 kg
- Volume: 730 cubic inches / 12 liter
- 450d ReForge PET body fabric (100% Recycled)
- 210d Poly liner