The Spectrum Camera Pack - Recycled by Mountainsmith. UPDATED FOR 2010! Camera specific daypack with organization for everyday essentials including your laptop or netbook PC. Built for the ruggedness of the street, campus or trail. Now made with 100% recycled PET ReDura. See specifications for recommended camera body sizing.
FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Spectrum Camera Pack - Recycled
- PE framesheet inner structure for increased gear protection and load stabilizing management
- Coated mesh pockets for quick media identification and security
- Ample waistbelt pocket organization for on the go needs
- Yellow Poly Fleece padded liner for easy visibility and custom modularity
- Bottom clamshell padded pocket for camera organization with adjustable dividers
- Top-access padded laptop compartment (Fits most 17.0" screens)
- Top zippered panel accessory compartment
- Weather resistant accessory pocket
- Daisy chain attachment points
- Mesh side pockets hold 22oz water bottles
- Molded back paneliter
- Removable 1" webbing waistbelt
- Front accessory pocket with key clip
- Side mesh pocket fits 22oz water bottle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountainsmith Spectrum Camera Pack - Recycled
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 19 x 13.5 x 10.5"
- Interior Dimension: 18 x 12.75 x 9.75"
- Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz / 1.4 kg
- Volume: 1403 cubic inches / 23 liter
- 450d ReForge PET body fabric (100% Recycled)
- 840d Nylon Ballistic reinforcements
- 210d Poly liner