The Mountainsmith Poncha 35 Degree Sleeping Bag is a lightweight sleeping bag for summer backpacking. The Poncha is packed with synthetic insulation, making it ideal for damp weather situations. The relaxed mummy shape makes it easy to roll over to find the comfiest position for some shut eye. The hood adjusts for colder nights, and a draft tube along the zipper prevents breezes from finding their way inside. Packing up is a breeze with the sil-nylon compression stuff sack, stuffing down to a 14"x9" cylinder so you can easily tuck it into the bottom of your backpack.
FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Poncha 35 Degree Sleeping Bag
- Cotton storage sack and compression stuff sack included
- Relaxed mummy shape
- Right-hand zipper
- Differential cut for optimal loft and anti-migration
- Form-fitting adjustable hood
- Contoured footbox
- Calf-length, two-way locking zipper
- Full length draft tube
- Anti-snag zipper reinforcement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountainsmith Poncha 35 Degree Sleeping Bag
- Temperature Rating: 35° F / 2° C
- Dimension: 80 x 32.5"
- Stuff Dimension: 14 x 9"
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz / 1.3 kg
- Fill Weight: .63 kg
- Fit Range: 6' - 4"
- Shoulder Girth: 65"
- 75d x 240T Diamond Poly Ripstop, W/R, CIRE
- 50d x 290T Taffeta Poly Liner W/R, CIRE
- Mountain Loft Hollowfibers