Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Parallax Camera Pack - Recycled by Mountainsmith. UPDATED FOR 2010! Backcountry daypack designed to hold a true pro-sumer's kit worth of photo/video/audio gear. Superior waistbelt organization and rain cover included. Now made with 100% recycled PET ReDura. See specifications for recommended camera body sizing.
DECENT FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Parallax Camera Pack - Recycled
- PE framesheet inner structure for increased gear protection and load stabilizing management
- Coated mesh pockets for quick media identification and security
- Ample waistbelt pocket organization for on the go needs
- Yellow Poly Fleece padded liner for easy visibility and custom modularity
- Back panel access
- Rapid access tripod mount
- Padded and fleece-lined interior with padded adjustable dividers
- Two front pockets including padded laptop sleeve (Fits 17.0" screens)
- Removable storm cover
- Padded, tuck-away waistbelt
- Tuck-away bottom straps
- Mesh side pockets hold 22oz water bottles
- Lens Case Hypalon attachment point
- Load-stabilizing compression system
The SPECS of the Mountainsmith Parallax Camera Pack - Recycled
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 18 x 15 x 11"
- Interior Dimension: 17.25 x 14.25 x 10"
- Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz / 2.65 kg
- Volume: 1952 cubic inches / 32 liter
- 450d ReForge PET body fabric (100% Recycled)
- 840d Nylon Ballistic reinforcements
- 210d Poly liner