The Parallax Camera Pack - Recycled by Mountainsmith. UPDATED FOR 2010! Backcountry daypack designed to hold a true pro-sumer's kit worth of photo/video/audio gear. Superior waistbelt organization and rain cover included. Now made with 100% recycled PET ReDura. See specifications for recommended camera body sizing.
FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Parallax Camera Pack - Recycled
- PE framesheet inner structure for increased gear protection and load stabilizing management
- Coated mesh pockets for quick media identification and security
- Ample waistbelt pocket organization for on the go needs
- Yellow Poly Fleece padded liner for easy visibility and custom modularity
- Back panel access
- Rapid access tripod mount
- Padded and fleece-lined interior with padded adjustable dividers
- Two front pockets including padded laptop sleeve (Fits 17.0" screens)
- Removable storm cover
- Padded, tuck-away waistbelt
- Tuck-away bottom straps
- Mesh side pockets hold 22oz water bottles
- Lens Case Hypalon attachment point
- Load-stabilizing compression system
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountainsmith Parallax Camera Pack - Recycled
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 18 x 15 x 11"
- Interior Dimension: 17.25 x 14.25 x 10"
- Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz / 2.65 kg
- Volume: 1952 cubic inches / 32 liter
- 450d ReForge PET body fabric (100% Recycled)
- 840d Nylon Ballistic reinforcements
- 210d Poly liner