The Mountainsmith Kenosha 20 Degree Sleeping Bag is a synthetic sleeping bag for three season backpacking. The Kenosha is warm down to 20 degrees, so you don't have to worry about collecting an arsenal of bags, as it will deliver for three of your favorite backpacking seasons. The shape is relaxed mummy, so you have room in the shoulders to move through the night. The two-way zipper opens down to the calf, so you can pop it open on warmer nights, while sparing your toes from getting chilly. The bag comes included with a storage sack and compression stuff sack, making home storage and backpack organizing a no-brainer.
FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Kenosha 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
- Cotton storage sack and compression stuff sack included
- Relaxed mummy shape
- Right-hand zipper
- Differential cut for optimal loft and anti-migration
- Form-fitting adjustable hood
- Neck baffle collar
- Calf-length, two-way locking zipper
- Full length draft tube
- Anti-snag zipper reinforcement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountainsmith Kenosha 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
- Temperature Rating: 20° F / -7° C
- Dimension: 80 x 32.5"
- Stuff Dimension: 15 x 9.5"
- Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz / 1.6 kg
- Fill Weight: 1.04 kg
- Fit Range: 6' - 4"
- Shoulder Girth: 65"
- 75d x 240T Diamond Poly Ripstop, W/R, CIRE
- 50d x 290T Taffeta Poly Liner W/R, CIRE
- Mountain Loft Hollowfibers