The Focus II Gear Pouch by Mountainsmith is great when you are packing binoculars, cameras and other field necessities for bird watching, sporting events, travel or any adventure.
FEATURES of the Mountainsmith Focus II Gear Pouch
- PE framesheet inner structure for increased gear protection and load stabilizing management
- Coated mesh pockets for quick media identification and security
- Ample waistbelt pocket organization for on the go needs
- Yellow Poly Fleece padded liner for easy visibility and custom modularity
- Push button quick release buckle secures top flap
- Expandable mesh internal sleeve
- Internal organizational pockets with key clip
- Outer pocket
- Urethane-coated front zipper
- Belt attachment carry option (SM)
- Shoulder strap attachment option
- Yellow padded interior for increased visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountainsmith Focus II Gear Pouch
The SPECS for Small
- 420d Nylon Velocity body fabric
- 840d Nylon Ballistic reinforcements
- 210d Poly liner
The SPECS for Medium
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 5 x 5 x 2"
- Interior Dimension: 4.5 x 4 x 1.75"
- Weight: 5.8 oz / 0.16 kg
The SPECS for Large
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 6 x 7.5 x 2.25"
- Interior Dimension: 5.5 x 6.5 x 2"
- Weight: 6.7 oz / 0.19 kg
- Dimension: (L x H x D): 8.5 x 9 x 3"
- Interior Dimension: 8 x 8.5 x 2.5"
- Weight: 9.7 oz / 0.27 kg