I feel like James Bond would wear this shirt. Don't ask me why, 'cause I really don't know. It's just this feeling I have.
FEATURES of the Mountain Khakis Men's Equatorial Long Sleeve Shirt
- Button front with lightly colored buttons for a casual contrast
- Collar is adjustable for sun and wind protection on neck
- Come with a sunglass cleaning cloth inside front pocket
- Also has 2 hand pockets that sit behind chest pockets for quick stash items
- UVA-UVB 45+ excellent rating keeps you protected from those harsh UV rays
- Has 2 oversized chest pockets with button closures to securely hold important items
- Also has 2-snap adjustable cuffs great for adjusting your fit, espeically if the weather is more agreeable than you originally thought
- The split tail hem gives you less pull when sitting for added comfort
- Has quick-dry and moisture wicking technology that moves sweat away from your body keeping you dry and comfortable all day
Packable, Moisture Wicking, Quick Drying
Mountain Khakis Men's Outerwear and Clothing
||14 - 15 1/2"
||15 1/2 - 16"
||16 1/2 - 17"
||17 - 17 1/2"
||17 1/2 - 18"
||34 - 38"
||39 - 41"
||42 - 45"
||46 - 48"
||49 - 51"
||31 - 33 1/2"
||34 - 35"
||35 - 36"
||36 - 37"
||37 - 38"
||30 - 31"
||32 - 33"
||34 - 35"
||36 - 38"
||40 - 42"
|MOUNTAIN KHAKIS MEASUREMENT INFO and FIT GUIDE
HOW to MEASURE:
Neck - Measure around the fullest part of the neck.
Chest - Measure around the fullest part of the chest.
Waist - Measure around the narrowest point, usually right around the belly button.
Inseam - From a standing position, measure from your crotch to your ankle, or where you prefer the pant hem to fall.
MOUNTAIN KHAKIS FIT TYPES:
Slim Fit - Bottoms have a contoured waistband, and slim fit through the hip and thigh.
Classic Fit - Tops have a slightly-fitted drape, and bottoms a straighter fit through the hip and thigh.
Relaxed Fit - Tops have a relaxed drape, and bottoms a loose fit through the hip and thigh.