Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Monkey Woman 200 Jacket is a warm fleece jacket that is ready for layering without the bulk on your next hike or backpacking adventure. The Monkey Woman 200 uses Polartec® ThermalPro® Monkey Phur Lite, which has a 97% polyester and 3% elastane fabric content, to keep you warm and cozy as you explore your favorite or new trails. The jacket weighs in at 13.3 ounces so it won't weigh your pack down when not in use and when it's on, it won't be too bulky for layering underneath your hardshell. The smooth stretch fabric at the hem and cuffs wrap closer to the body to keep drafts on the outside where they belong. The hand and chest pocket zip shut for security and keeping small items close-by. It's so handy and warm on the trail, you'll want to wear it in your everyday life! Fleece is meant to be enjoyed through all walks of life.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Monkey Woman 200 Jacket
- MicroClimate Zoning construction for built-in warmth, breathability and stretch
- Extremely warm, extremely soft
- Stretch hem and cuffs seal in warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Chest pocket for maps, snacks, and other goodies
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Monkey Woman 200 Jacket
- Standard Fit
- Average Weight: 13 oz / 376 g
- Center Back: 26" / 66 cm
- Body: Polartec ThermalPro Monkey Phur Lite (97% polyester, 3% elastane)