The Women's Sub Zero Jacket by Mountain Hardwear. A time-tested classic, with an updated design. 650-fill goose down delivers lightweight, efficient warmth.
FEATURES of the Women's Sub Zero Jacket by Mountain Hardwear
- Insulated with lofty and warm 650-fill goose down
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcement panels on the shoulders and arms combat wear and tear
- Interior zip pocket stores ID, keys, other small essentials
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs for fit options
- One-handed hem drawcords seal in warmth
- Stuff sack included
- Avg Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz. / 629 g. (size medium)
- Center Back Length: 26" / 66 cm.
- Materials: Body: Belay Dobby (100% polyester)
- Panel: Nutshell Taslan (100% nylon)
- Insulation: 650-Fill Goose Down
- Usage: Alpine Climbing / Mountaineering