Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Spinoza Jacket
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim
- Chest-high hand pockets accommodate a harness or pack
- Superlight, extra-long pit zips for ventilation
- Welded watertight pockets and zips seal out moisture
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Spinoza Jacket
- Average Weight: 15 oz / 430 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5" / 70 cm
- Body: 20d Dry.Q Elite 3l terra Shell (50% nylon, 50% polyester)
"Girlfriend loves it, could be warmer"
More of a late Spring, Summer and early Fall jacket. It's not going to replace a down-filled coat for Winter as it has no insulation. It is wind and water proof, and offers good mobility and stretch.
from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Was this review helpful?