Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Pant will keep your legs comfy when the weather is less than satisfactory. If it's hot, these hiking pants disperse sweat and evaporate it quickly to keep you dry. If it's rainy, the waterproof fabric will make you happy. The nylon ripstop fabric won't snag or tear so they will last in the woods or on the mountain. The elastic leg openings make sure nothing yucky gets in your pants.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Pant
- Dry.Q EVAP accelerates evaporation for more breathability and comfort
- Partial elastic waist for comfort
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Partial elastic hem with Velcro adjustment
- 9" ankle zips for easy on/off
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Plasmic Pant
- Average Weight: 7 oz / 199 g
- Inseam: 32" / 81 cm
- Body: Dry.Q EVAP 40D 2L Ripstop 100% nylon