Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear Women's Nilas Jacket is a warm yet lightweight down jacket. It has two internal pockets that are big enough to fit water bottles. This is a clever concept, because your water will stay unfrozen from all that body heat that WON'T be escaping. The inside of this Mountain Hardwear jacket has some cool technology that keeps you warm even if it gets wet. Because being cold and wet sucks.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Women's Nilas Jacket
- Q.Shield down protects individual down fibers from moisture so they keep you warm even when wet
- Baffle construction for maximum loft and warmth
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Low profile, insulated hood
- Two front handwarmer pockets
- Two internal stash pockets, sized to fit water bottles
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard eliminates zipper chafe
- Stuff sack included
- Fit: Active
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz. / 553 g.
- Center Back Length: 27 " / 69 cm
- Body: AirShield Elite 15D Ripstop
- Insulation: Q.Shield Down 850-Fill