Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Award Winner - OutDoor Industry Award 2011
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear SummitRocket 40 Pack
- Award winning climbing pack designed and built for Alpinist Ueli Stech
- Provides high volume and function, and is the lightest pack available at its volume
- A super efficient minimalist suspension carries comfortably and has removable components
- The framesheet, hip belt and 48" × 20" pad can be removed to go from a superlight to ultralight weight
- Shoulder straps feature a low profile and dual density foam to distribute the pack weight more effectively and provide a more comfortable carry
- Main compartment has convenient zip top access, and an easy access zip top pocket so you can grab gear right quick
- The versatile compression system secures all your climbing gear and overloads, and can also be removed to reduce weight
- Multiple tool and gear carrying options include dual ice axe cradles, daisy chains, as well as horizontal daisies on lower sides of pack
- Equipped with a large grab handle on both the front and the rear that a clip secure, so it's easy to haul the pack with climbing rope if need be
- Alpine or FitLock hipbelts are compatible with the adaptable lumbar of the SummitRocket 40 for heavier loads. Neither are included though.
- Available in two sizes to offer a more secure and comfortable fit. Check the specs below for torso and waistbelt ranges for each size.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear SummitRocket 40 Pack
SPECIFICATIONS for Medium
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 12 oz / 805 g
- Load Range: 15 - 30 lbs / 6 - 13 kg
- Body Fabric: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon
- Accent and Bottom Fabric: HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
SPECIFICATIONS for Large
- Capacity: 2440 cubic inches / 40 liter
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz / 805 g
- Torso Length: 17.0 – 20.0"
- Waistbelt: 30.0 – 35.0"
- Capacity: 2750 cubic inches / 45 liter
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz / 860 g
- Torso Length: 19.5 – 22.5"
- Waistbelt: 34.0 – 39.0"