The Lightpath 2 - 2 Person Tent by Mountain Hardwear. Easy to pitch, with a dry entry design, the Lightpath 2 goes up quick, even in nasty weather.
FEATURES of the Lightpath 2 - 2 Person Tent by Mountain Hardwear
- Atlas 7001 pole system is strong, lightweight, durable, resistant to corrosion and dents, and easy to service by hand in the field
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent
- One mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets or optional rectangular gear loft (sold separately)
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up
- Capacity: 2
- Minimum Weight: 3 lb. 13 oz. / 1.74 kg.
- Pitch Light Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. / 1.42 kg.
- Packed Weight: 4 lb. 6 oz. / 1.98 kg.
- Floor/Vestibule Area: 30 + 10 sq. ft. / 2.8 + 0.9 m2
- Peak Height: 37" / 94 cm
- Poles: 2
- Doors: 1
- Vestibules: 1
- Packed Diameter: 5 in / 15 cm
- Packed Length: 22 in / 56 cm
- Usage: Three-Season Backpacking / Camping
- Materials: Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU
- Poles: Atlas 7001
- Canopy: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR, 20D Nylon Knit Mesh
- Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU