Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
From the office to the wilderness, the Mountain Hardwear Homer backpack is ready for whatever the day throws at you. Its sizeable main compartment has plenty of room for those work documents you can’t wait to get rid of, and includes a dual-purpose hydration/ laptop sleeve, complete with a buckle strap to keep it from moving around. Also in the pack are multiple organizer slips, including two padded pockets ideal for delicate electronics. On the Homer’s front panel are two distinct, quick-access zippered pockets for small item storage. When you’ve had enough of the 9 to 5, dump the work stuff but keep the Homer with you. Two mesh pockets keep water bottles in reach during a hike in the woods. You’ll stay balanced with a sternum strap and waistbelt, and feel comfortable for hours with a padded back panel and shoulder straps. Even in rough terrain, the Homer’s tough nylon material ensures durability and a long life of outdoor adventures. That’s what I call a Happily Ever After.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Homer
- Tough 210D HexRip and 420D nylon body panels combine with padded 420D nylon bottom and fully bound seams to ensure durability
- Fully padded backpanel and shoulder straps with spacer mesh provide comfortable cushioning and ventilation
- Roomy main compartment with burly #10 YKK zip and multifunction hydration / laptop sleeve
- Organizer in main compartment includes two padded pockets
- Two zippered pockets on front panel offer additional storage and organization
- Dual daisy chains offer convenient lash / clip points
- Side mesh pockets with reflective tabs
- Sternum strap and removable webbing waistbelt add stability when needed
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Homer
- Capacity: 1850 cubic inches / 30 liter
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz / 1 kg
- Body: 210D Hexnut Ripstop Nylon
- Bottom: 420D HD Nylon