Get a FREE Mountain Hardwear Hueco 20 Packwhen you order anything over $199 from Mountain Hardwear. Just add the Hueco 20 you want to your cart, and then use code NOODLE to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Hardwear EV 3 Person Tent is a mountaineering tent for expeditions into the high altitudes. The EV 3 makes it possible to withstand nights of snow and wind up on the mountain. The single wall fabric is reinforced with TX07 PU fabric, for durability and strength. The four poles are DAC Featherlight NSL, providing a stable structure through the night. The clips connect the tent body to the poles, making a fast and easy set up when the weather begins to turn. On the inside, there are five vents for, you guessed it, ventilation. The two SVX windows provide vision options to check outdoor conditions as well and brighten up the mood on the inside.
FEATURES of the Mountain Hardwear Ev 3 Person Tent
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'Integrated Vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 5 welded adjustable vents with mesh and zippers allow versatile ventilation options
- 2 SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper constructions
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Hardwear Ev 3 Person Tent
- Capacity: 3 Person
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz / 2.82 kg
- Packed Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz / 3.19 kg
- Floor Area: 5.4 square meter / 58 square feet
- Interior Peak: 41" / 104 cm
- Number of Pole: 4
- Doors: 2
- Packed Dimension: 6 x 20" / 15 x 51 cm
- Pitch Type: Freestanding
- Canopy: 20D Nylon Knit Mesh (100% nylon)
- Fly: 30D Nylon Ripstop 1200mm PU (100% Nylon)
- Floor: 40D Nylon Ripstop 3000mm Ether Type PU/SIL FR (100% Nylon)
- Poles: DAC Featherlight NSL poles