Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Equipment Men's Trojan Jacket is a lightweight soft shell jacket for windproof protection along your favorite hiking routes. The Windstopper X-Fast 230 fabric is super stretchy for unrestricted movement and comfort, while remaining windproof and highly water-resistant, so you no longer fear the sight of darkening clouds. The attached hood is helmet compatible for climbing days and adjusts to prevent it from moving or blowing off at critical times. The active fit runs close to the body, while still allowing for a base layer underneath, and a shell over top. The dual hand pockets and Napoleon chest pocket stay out of the way of pack and harness, so you can get to small essentials at any time. Granola bar, anyone?
FEATURES of the Mountain Equipment Men's Trojan Jacket
- Windstopper X-Fast 230 fabric, stretchy, windproof and highly water-resistant
- Mountain HC Hood
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Twin-needled and flatlocked construction throughout
- YKK moulded centre front zip
- 2 hand pockets with breathable mesh lining
- Napoleon pocket and inner zipped security pocket
- YKK underarm pit zips
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Equipment Men's Trojan Jacket
- Weight: 21.5 oz / 610 g
- Fabric Weight: 230g
- Content: 85% Polyamide outer, 15% Elastane, PTFE membrane