Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Equipment Men's Orbital Jacket is a soft shell jacket for climbing fast. The Orbital is built with EXOLITE II fabric, a lightweight material that blocks just enough of the wind coming at you while hanging cliffside, as well as being water resistant. The fully adjustable hood is helmet compatible so you can stay protected from the rock while keeping wind and light rains off your head. The dual Napoleon pockets hold onto your smaller possessions for quick access that won't get in the way of your harness. Strap the cuffs close to your wrists with Velcro closure to prevent drafts and make your way upwards.
FEATURES of the Mountain Equipment Men's Orbital Jacket
- Exolite II fabric, the lightest fabric in this series is wind resistant and exceptionally water resistant
- Super Alpine HC Hood is helmet compatible and fully adjustable
- Active fit with pre-shaped and articulated sleeves
- Fully bonded seam construction techniques used throughout
- Bonded YKK zip with internal storm-flap
- Bonded Napoleon pockets with rear mesh panelling
- Seam-free forearms for improved abrasion resistance
- Adjustable cuffs, and dual tether hem drawcords
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Equipment Men's Orbital Jacket
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 430 g
- Fabric Weight: 166g
- Content: 100% Polyester