Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Mountain Equipment Men's Gryphon Jacket is an all around shell for climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. The stretch DRILITE is a 40D fabric with 70D reinforced weave for durability that will keep you dry and breath. The underarm zips open up so you can release heat fast when you're working up a sweat. The combination of protection, low weight, and small pack size makes it easy to put in your pack on just in case days. The alpine fit is trim, preventing excess fabric from getting caught as you traverse the land. The three pockets are all spacious and functional even when wearing a pack or harness, so you can have glove liners, a beanie, or snacks close by and accessible at all times.
FEATURES of the Mountain Equipment Men's Gryphon Jacket
- Stretch Drilite 40D fabric with 70D reinforced weave
- Mountain HC Hood is fully adjustable
- New Alpine fit with articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- 2-way YKK water resistant centre front zip with internal flap
- 2 large pockets and 1 Napoleon pocket with YKK water resistant zips
- YKK underarm pit zips
- Adjustable cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
SPECIFICATIONS of the Mountain Equipment Men's Gryphon Jacket
- Weight: 13.6 oz / 385 g
- Fabric Weight: 40D / 70D - 105g
- Content: 100% Polyamide outer, PU Membrane