Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
While the history of Yoga is imbedded deeply in ancient Hindu and Indian culture, yoga pants were discovered very recently. According to The Yogic Meditation and Fields of Energy Center for Yoga Pants and Red Sandals in London, Ontario, no one did any yoga in pants in 2004. In fact, if you were wearing pants you weren’t even really doing yoga. Apparently, that all changed when Sue Dali jumped off a chair lift in Telluride in February, 2004. Witnesses say that Sue jumped from about thirty feet off the ground, yelled 'I want my green pillow' and hit the snow unharmed. In a bizarre twist that no scientist can explain, at that very moment, every person in the world who was doing yoga lost their undies, had red marker on their calf and discovered yoga pants in their gym bag. In this same spirit of consistent breathing we are proud to bring you the Monique Junots.
DECENT FEATURES of the Moosejaw Women's Monique Junot Pant
- Fold-over waist and slightly flared leg
- Lots of stretch for maximum mobility
- Cotton/Spandex Jersey (95% Cotton / 5% Elastane) construction (Heather Grey contains 10% Polyester)
- Approximately 33 1/2" inseam (85.1cm) 10 3/4" (27.3cm)
- Wide waistband
- Fabric weight 5.6 oz/yd2 (190 g/m2)
- Machine wash cold
- Tumble dry low
- Made in the USA