Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Moosejaw Women's Danielle Schaffer Hybrid Jacket was another pure experiment. And we think it turned out pretty kick ass. We paired an insulated 80-weight Primaloft torso with a heavier 4-way stretch softshell side panels and arms. This one is meant to be perfect for chilly days around town or down right cold days on the trail. The cuffs are made with thumbholes for when movement is important and you can't deal with cold wrists. Plus it has a slim fit to make you look more like a chick and less like a snowman. The intern that sits across from me is telling me about the novel he's writing about a left-handed serial killer who does Brazilian Jui-Jistu. I can't remember his name and so whenever I need to get his attention I have to say something like "Hey Dude" really loud in his direction. It's so embarrassing and if I don't figure out his name soon, I'm just going to quit. Email firstname.lastname@example.org what you had for lunch. We'll throw 234 points your way.
FEATURES of the Moosejaw Women's Danielle Schaffer Hybrid Jacket
- Sleeve and hood soft shell fabric breathes and offers mechanical moisture movement to help you stay dry from the inside out
- Water resistant softshell fabric
- Sleeve length designed for comfort when using the thumb holes
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Smooth-gliding YKK Vislon(R) zippers through-out
- Hidden inside pocket with media routing channel
- Slimmer fit ideal for active use and flattering shape
- 100% Nylon outer shell, 100% polyester softshell sleeves, side panels and hood
SPECIFICATIONS of the Moosejaw Women's Danielle Schaffer Hybrid Jacket
- 4 way stretch softshell fabric
- 80 weight PrimaLoft Fill