Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Moosejaw Men's David Strawser Down Jacket has quickly gotten a reputation for being the coolest jacket around here. And by "coolest", I mean warmest. With it's 650 Goose Down Power Fill and fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, this jacket brings maximum warmth even in the coldest of temperatures. There are actually five pockets total. I can't tell you what to put in them, that's totally up to you. I can tell you that there's an interior chest pocket with a touch sensitive window for your phone or mobile device attached to a hidden headphone cord exit. It's also super light so you have plenty of room for your hair product when you can't choose which ones to take, and which one to leave at home. I was thinking about telling you a really embarrassing story about the girl here, but then I remembered that she reads everything on the site because and she refuses to pack my lunch whenever I write embarrassing things about her. Instead I will just give you 234 points if you email email@example.com a picture of your lunch today.
DECENT FEATURES of the Moosejaw Men's David Strawser Down Jacket
- 650 Goose Down Power Fill for maximum warmth in the cold
- Premium Pertex brand fabric: windproof and rip-resistant
- DWR water resistant finish
- iPhone inside chest pocket with touch sensitive window and room for headphone cord exit
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Velcro cuff adjustments secure wrists to your liking
- Soft and durable abrasion panels on forearms and shoulder
- Reflective Moosejaw logo on chest and back shoulder
- Smooth-gliding YKK Vislon(R) zippers through-out
- 5 pockets in all: 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 interior
- Light and packable, warmth without bulk - won't take up much space or weight in your pack
- 650 Goose Down Power Fill
- Premium Pertex brand fabric
- DWR finish
- Pockets: 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 interior
iTunes and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc. used here for descriptive purposes only.