Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Award Winner - Outside Magazine Gear of the Year Award 2009
Designed for the off-road runner who wants exceptional fit, performance and breathability, the Mountain Masochist by Montrail is lightweight and responsive with killer traction.
DECENT FEATURES of the Montrail Women's Mountain Masochist Shoe
- Webbing and strap closure system provides exceptional fit and comfort for the long run
- Full foot Trail Shield protects the foot from rocks and trail debris
- Lightweight, compression molded EVA and low profile mid-sole provide a responsive ride
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Fit Note: Snug midfoot and open toe box
- Midsole: Single-density molded EVA
- Durometer: Medial Post 65 Asker C / 55 Asker C (+/-3 degrees)
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 261 g
- Protection: Full length Trail Shield
- Toe Counter: Synthetic overlay