Get $30 Back in Rewards Points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards, and FREE 2-Day Shipping with any item $75 or more. Just use code 3KPOINTS in your cart to get the free points. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Montrail Women's Badrock OutDry Shoe. A versatile, lightweight, stability trail running shoe. Featuring FluidPost for customized support on any terrain.OutDry technology allows the foot to flex freely and prevents water absorption into the shoe, delivering true waterproof protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Montrail Women's Badrock OutDry Shoe
- Variable Fit System-variable width lacing, with a dynamic welded "seamless" support frame-provides a custom fit and additional medial support
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and flexibility
- Dual-lug design combined with full-length Gryptonite outsole
- Deflecting lugs for cushioning
- Digging lugs at perimeter provide traction for up- and downhill runs
- Terra-Hex Midsole, a field of hexagonal posts, gives the shoe added cushioning and multi-directional flexibility
The SPECS of the Montrail Women's Badrock OutDry Shoe
- Midsole: Compression-molded EVA
- Durometer: 55 Asker-65 Asker C (+/- 3 degrees) Fluid Post
- Ride Height: 21 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Gryptonite
- Protection: Forefoot-only Trail Shield
- Toe Counter: Synthetic overlay
- Weight: 10.6 oz / 301 g
- Fit: Snug midfoot and open toe box