Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
A new lower volume sibling to the Enduro-Sole by Montrail, this moldable and removable footbed will enhance the performance of your favorite footwear. Designed for lower volume shoes and higher volume feet, they are great for replacing worn out insoles or customizing the fit of new footwear.
FEATURES of the Montrail Men's Enduro-Sole LP Insole
- High-rebound heel pad accentuates your heel's natural shock absorbing ability
- Molded base flexes with your foot's natural range of motion while providing outstanding medial arch support
- Prfrm thermo-moldable foam molds to the unique bone structure and shape of each foot, offering more surface area contact and dispersing pressure points
- Synthetic abrasion-resistant top sheet wicks away moisture
SPECIFICATIONS of the Montrail Men's Enduro-Sole LP Insole
- Midsole: Prfrm Foam with PEBAX arch piece
- Ride Height: 6 mm (Enduro-Sole), 5 mm (Enduro-Sole LP)
- Weight: 1.5 oz / 43 g