Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2011
The Women's Alpine Light Down Parka by Mont-Bell. The Alpine Light Down series is Mont-Bell's highly functional mid-layer that possesses some essential characteristics for backcountry travel: aggressive warmth to weight ratio, while maintaining exceptional compressibility. Once again by comparing the Alpine Light layer to its' fleece counterparts you find them lighter, more compact, and far warmer. The secret to the warmth of this garment is the excellent wind shedding ability of the 30-denier Ballistic nylon shell. By blocking a high amount of wind you are able to conserve the heat your body naturally produces. Cheat the icy blasts this Fall/Winter season and stay toasty whether you frequent the slopes of the backcountry, endure the challenges of a winter camp, or like to look the part around your favorite mountain town.
DECENT FEATURES of the MontBell Women's Alpine Light Down Parka
- Sewn thru construction
- Micro-fleece lined collar
- Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two interior drop-in pockets
- Clean looking Reverse coiled zipper
- Stuff sack included
The SPECS of the MontBell Women's Alpine Light Down Parka
- Center Back Length: Medium: 26.8"
- Compressed: 5.3" x 9.5"
- Weight: (M): 15.7 oz
- Fill Weight: 4.3 oz
- 800 fill power goose down
- 30-denier Ballistic rip-stop nylon shell
- 30-denier Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
- Standard 25-wash rated DWR treatment
We cannot ship MontBell products outside the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.
Moosejaw CANNOT ship this product outside of the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.