The MontBell Women's Alpine Light Down Jacket. The Alpine Light Down Series are Mont-Bell's highly functional mid-layer's that flaunt characteristics essential for comfortable backcountry activity: aggressive warmth to weight ratio, while maintaining exceptional compressibility. The secret to the warmth of these garments not only relies on the high lofting 800 fill power goose down, but the inherent wind shedding ability of the 30-denier Ballistic Nylon shell. By blocking a large percentage of wind, a relatively light layer is able to conserve the heat your body naturally produces. Designing outdoor clothing with warmth to weight ratio in mind is great, but we also like to think the Alpine Light pieces succeed when it comes warmth to dollar ratio.
DECENT FEATURES of the MontBell Women's Alpine Light Down Jacket
- Sewn thru construction
- Micro-fleece lined collar
- Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior drop-in pockets
- Clean looking Reverse coiled zipper
The SPECS of the MontBell Women's Alpine Light Down Jacket
- Center Back Length: Medium: 25.6"
- Compressed: 4.5" x 9" (stuff sack included)
- Weight: (M): 11.3 oz
- Fill Weight: 2.9 oz
- 800 fill power goose down
- 30-denier Ballistic rip-stop nylon shell
- 30-denier Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
- Standard 25-wash rated DWR treatment
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
We cannot ship MontBell products outside the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.