The MontBell Men's Frost Line Down Parka. Whether in search of a cold weather camp jacket or a simple, yet reliable belay piece the warmth provided by box construction is a must! Normally used in the production of sleeping bags, this method minimizes heat loss from seam lines. The Frost Line Parka makes an exceptional insulating layer for those that prefer the solitude and challenge of winter activity at altitude. A helmet compatible, zip-off hood, adjustable alpine cuffs, and hem draw cord allow you to fine tune the fit. Slightly over-sized with a longer torso this "all mountain" parka is cut for layering and appropriate from late fall to early spring.
DECENT FEATURES of the MontBell Men's Frost Line Down Parka
- Box construction eliminates cold spots, while encouraging maximum down loft
- 3-way adjustable zip-off tunnel hood
- Adjustable alpine cuff
- Draw cords for waist adjustment hidden in pockets
- Zippered micro-fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Internal zippered mesh security pocket
- 2 internal drop-in pockets
- Center Back Length: Medium: 30.3"
- Compressed: 8.3" x 8.9" (Stuff sack included)
- Weight: Medium: 24.3 oz
- Fill Weight: 6.7 oz
- Fabric: 800 fill power goose down, 30-denier Ballistic rip-stop nylon shell, 30-denier Ballistic nylon taffeta lining 100-wash rated Polkatex DWR treatment
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
We cannot ship MontBell products outside the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.