Award Winner - Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2011
The Men's Alpine Light Down Parka by Mont-Bell. The Alpine Light Down series is Mont-Bell's highly functional mid-layer that possesses some essential characteristics for backcountry travel: aggressive warmth to weight ratio, while maintaining exceptional compressibility. Once again by comparing the Alpine Light layer to its' fleece counterparts you find them lighter, more compact, and far warmer. The secret to the warmth of this garment is the excellent wind shedding ability of the 30-denier Ballistic nylon shell. By blocking a high amount of wind you are able to conserve the heat your body naturally produces. Cheat the icy blasts this Fall/Winter season and stay toasty whether you frequent the slopes of the backcountry, endure the challenges of a winter camp, or like to look the part around your favorite mountain town.
DECENT FEATURES of the MontBell Men's Alpine Light Down Parka
- Sewn thru construction
- Micro-fleece lined collar
- Insulated and fixed 2-way adjustable hood
- Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two interior drop-in pockets
- Clean looking Reverso coiled zipper
- Stuff sack included
The SPECS of the MontBell Men's Alpine Light Down Parka
- Weight: Medium: 15.0 oz
- Fill Weight: 4.3 oz
- Compresses: 5.3" x 9.5"
- Center Back Length: Medium: 26.8"
- 800 fill power goose down
- 30-denier Ballistic rip-stop nylon shell
- 30-denier Ballistic nylon taffeta lining
- Standard 25-wash rated DWR treatment
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
We cannot ship MontBell products outside the United States or Canada. Sorry about everything.